EZLynx, which was at one time simply a comparative rater, has steadily evolved into a streamlined and efficient management system.
The challenge of managing multiple versions of consumer data on multiple, and often incompatible, systems is coming to an end. Our EZLynx Management System solves that problem, and much more.
Our latest release includes new enhancements to make EZLynx Management System even more robust. We have revamped the Commissions feature to make it easy for users to identify and mark carrier paid commissions, pay producers per policy, and generate reports per producer, carrier, or transaction.
Why use our Commissions feature with EZLynx Policy Management?
- Improved user interface for easier navigation
- The ability to track commissions received from Carriers
- Add/Edit/Delete commissions and link them to specific policies
- Override commissions split calculated by the commission rules
- Identify commissions as Paid when you pay the producers
- View all paid/unpaid commissions for any date range
- Run reports by agency, producer, carrier or transactions and view totals for any date range
The Commissions feature now has four screens that focus on the primary tasks associated with commissions.
You are able to add, review, or modify all commissions made by the agency and check off the Commissions that were received from the Carrier. Checking the box next to the commission will hide the received commission.
- Enhanced date range filter to view commissions for a specific time period.
- Use the new search box to search for commissions by applicant name, policy number, carrier, transaction, and more.
- View commissions received by LOB, Carrier or transactions.
- Use ‘Received’ check box to mark commission as received from the Carrier, which automatically hides the commission from the grid.
This section displays the Producer Commissions calculated by the commission rules. The Commissions calculation is not final and can be modified by clicking the Edit button. Once the commission calculation is verified and the producers are paid, you can check the Paid box to hide it from the grid.
- Enhanced date range filter to view the commissions calculated for a specific date range.
- View non-received commissions for a specific date range.
- View all the paid commissions.
- Use the new search box to search for commissions by applicant name or policy number.
- Click the Paid check box to mark each commission as paid which automatically hides the commission from the grid.
The Commission Reports section presents the list of available reports for all Paid Commissions.
- Enhanced date range filter to view each paid commission report for a specific date range.
- The Commission and Premium columns are totaled in all reports.
- All reports can be exported to Excel, Word or PDF.
There are two ways to calculate the producer commissions for all policies.
- Commission Rules screen
- Commissions screen at Policy Level
Commission Rules allow you to set generic rules for all agency commissions to calculate them based on State, Carrier, Line of Business, Transaction, Producer Code, or who the policy is assigned to.
Whenever a new commission is manually entered or downloaded from the Carrier, the system matches the commission to a rule and then calculates the commission.
Users can always override the commission calculation by clicking the Edit button in the Producer Commissions screen.
Commissions Screen at the Policy Level
Once the commission is entered at the Policy Level, the system overrides the rules set at the Commission Rules screen and calculates the commission amount per the entry made on this screen.
EZLynx for Outlook
EZLynx Management System also includes our powerful add-in for Microsoft Outlook that helps integrate your email inbox with your EZLynx account.
- Increase Productivity
- Virtual Paper Trail
- Automatically Match Emails
- Clear Trail of Communications
Cut Costs and Streamline your Agency
EZLynx Policy Management, as part of one of our Agency Suites, provides a complete ‘agency-in-a-box’ solution at a fraction of the cost of legacy management systems.
Interested in learning more about internetSUITE and EZLynx Policy Management?
Watch the Video: http://suites.ezlynx.com/