Text Messaging Preference Management
We’ve enhanced our opt-out support in EZLynx Text Messaging.
When a recipient replies STOP to a text message, our system has always automatically opted them out from future messages. In this update, we have added a Suppression List area so that users can easily see when a recipient has opted out.
This enhancement also provides a way for an agency to manually opt-out a recipient’s phone number from future text messages.
Client Center Now Supports ID Cards for Manual Policies
With Client Center, customers were already able to access their ID cards for downloaded policies within your agency. With this update, customers are now able to access their ID cards for manual policies as well.
Just another way EZLynx is making it easier for your agency to grow and service its commercial book of business!
New LOB – Cyber and Privacy Coverage
Cyber and Privacy Coverage has now been added as a line of business for manual policy entry. Agents can enter full application details for coverages, scheduled items and more.
Certificate Master Workflow (BETA)
We’ve made big improvements to the commercial certificates workflow!
Certificate management can be one of the most time-consuming aspects of servicing commercial policies. Now, EZLynx has redefined how certificate masters are created and managed, streamlining the workflow and changing the way you think about getting them done.
Here are a few highlights of this game-changer for commercial policies:
- Certificates now have their own, dedicated work area
- Completely revamped Certificate Master workflow
- Remarks made at the Master level carry through to all holders at once
- True asset association means vehicles/locations automatically flow over with each holder
- Associate attachments at the holder level
- Easily add and manage certificate holders
- Certificate Distribution Reports provide a history of what you’ve generated
If you are a commercial agent regularly servicing accounts and distributing certificates, this update is for you. To be among the first agencies to make use of this new, time-saving workflow → CLICK HERE.
Rating Engine Updates
EZLynx Rating Engine is receiving various updates with this release.
- New field addition “Telematics” at Vehicle level
- New field addition “Transportation Network Coverage” at Vehicle level
- Adding support for vehicle year 2020
- Property Damage Limits update for Missouri (State Regulation)
- New Violation addition “Texting while driving” for Pennsylvania (State Regulation)
- Display label change for “Replacement Cost Dwelling” endorsement and option values
Auto, Home, and Dwelling Fire:
- Prior Carrier List is updated
- Display label for existing Credit check authorization field on Policy Info tab is changed to read “Credit Check and Other Underwriting Reports Authorized”
For more information on any of these exciting new features, please visit the EZLynx Solution Center