The EZLynx June 2020 release will go live on 6/26. Below you can find some of the highlights. Be sure to join us on Thursday, June 25 at 12:00 PM Central Time for our next episode of EZLynx Live, where we will be showcasing these exciting enhancements!
Payment Processing Through Client Center
Your clients can now make electronic payments by credit card or eCheck via EZLynx Client Center. You will also be able to track payment history and view tasks generated through payments.
EZLynx has partnered with Clearent for this highly demanded feature.
Steps to enable payment processing through EZLynx:
- Set up your merchant account with Clearent. Start the process at https://www.ezlynx.com/vendors/clearent.html
- Inside EZLynx, navigate to the EZLynx Connect Marketplace. Click on the “Payment Connector” card to find and activate the Clearent integration.
Calendly Integration with Client Center
With EZLynx Client Center, online customer self-service is available to your clients 24/7. But some situations require more traditional, direct communication between agent and insureds. That’s where Calendly comes in.
Calendly is a 3rd-party application that can be added from the EZLynx Connect Marketplace. Calendly helps schedule meetings without the dreaded back and forth of emails and phone tag.
Once your agency has activated the Calendly integration for Client Center, your customers will begin seeing the link to schedule an appointment.
New Automation Center Workflow for Carrier eDocs
We’ve added a new workflow to EZLynx Automation Center, which triggers when carrier eDocs are received. This powerful automation notifies insureds, provides access to the incoming carrier documents, and creates Notes/Tasks for the agency.
By eliminating the need to share documents with clients manually, time is saved for both agents and insureds. Clients are notified immediately by email, along with a secure link to view the documents in EZLynx Client Center.
Carrier eDocs include Declaration Pages, Policy Documents, Notices of Final Cancellation, Non-Payment Pending Cancellations, Non-Renewal Notices, Payments Overdue and Reinstatement Notices. Filters can be set to tailor your agency’s actions to the types of carrier eDocs being received.
This feature is available only for agencies who have upgraded to EZLynx 5.
Rating Engine Updates
The Rating Engine is receiving updates for three states, in-line with the upcoming state regulations.
Michigan (Auto Coverages, Effective July 2):
- The new state minimum for auto liability coverage is being updated to 50/100/10.
- Per new state regulations, 20/40, 25/25, 25/50, 50/50 and 55 CSL will no longer be supported for the Bodily Injury, Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist drop downs.
- “PIP Limit” and “Excess Attendant Care” fields have been added to State Specific coverages. (Excess Attendant Care will be enabled if PIP limit has values other than Unlimited or No Coverage.)
Arizona (Auto Coverages, Effective July 1):
- The new state minimum for auto liability coverage is being updated to 25/50/15.
- Per new state regulations, 15/30 and 25/25 will no longer be supported for the Bodily Injury, Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist drop downs.
- 10,000 will no longer be supported for general coverage Property Damage for Auto quotes.
Virginia (Addition to Gender Field):
- Not Specified has been added as a third option under Gender.
These Rating Engine updates will also apply to Consumer Quoting, Web Services, and Client Center. (For Client Center, only Gender changes are available).
EZLynx 5 Applicant/Co-Applicant Switch (Beta)
The ability to swap the Applicant and Co-Applicant with a single click is almost here!
Reentering data in order to quote the same household under a different applicant can be needlessly time consuming. Soon, you will have a way to quickly switch the primary applicant information with the co-applicant directly on the quote results page and get a new quote. This new feature is entering a small closed beta, before being available exclusively in EZLynx 5.
Watch for an announcement of the general availability of this function in an upcoming issue of NewsLynx.
For more information on any of these exciting new features, please visit the EZLynx Solution Center.