Creating certificates of insurance is one of the most time consuming responsibilities of a typical insurance agency. With this in mind, EZLynx has streamlined the certificate process, so that agents can accomplish this task much more quickly. Our enhanced certificate workflow saves valuable time, which allows you to spend more time selling new policies.
A big frustration for agents revolves around issuing certificates of insurance. Some studies suggest it costs agencies $7 to $18 to process ONE certificate! This doesn’t even take into consideration the potential E&O exposure. At some point, certain customers may begin to cost money instead of making money for your agency!
Our enhanced certificate workflow helps your agency reduce the cost of issuing certificates. You will spend less time maintaining certificates, and more time selling.
- Ability to create a Certificate Master
- Quickly add new certificate holder interests
- Pre-fill interest information from a master list
- Bulk import multiple interests from past certificates
- Generate multiple, individual certificates with one click
- Email and/or print certificates on the fly
- View all certificates created for certificate master in one place
- Prefill policy information into certificate master
- Streamlined renewal workflow
- Easily select existing or create new signature for certificates
- Reduce E&O exposure
- Spend more time selling, and less time maintaining certificates
- Renewing certificates now takes minutes, rather than hours
- System generated activities track delivered certificates
- Deliver certificates via the customer’s preferred method; email, print, or Client Center
Training & Webinars
Attend our free Certificates Webinar. Learn about our enhanced certificates workflow features, including adding and importing interests, flexible distribution options, and streamlining the renewal process.
Don’t have EZLynx Management System?
To get more information about how easy it is to move to EZLynx Management System, click to sign up below and an EZLynx team member will contact you.