Did you know a signature can automatically pre-fill the ACORD forms you create in EZLynx? There are two ways to set a signature to pre-fill.
- Hover over the Settings icon, select EZLynx Preferences and scroll down to the Signature area.
- At Enter New Signature, type the name in the box.
- Or, at Choose New Signature Image, click Choose File and upload from your computer. For help creating a signature image, click HERE.
- Click Save.
Also, a signature can be added or changed while creating an ACORD form.
To use this option:
1. While creating the ACORD in the EZLynx Editor, click the Pen icon.
2. Choose an existing signature from the drop-down list or type a name in the New Signature box.
3. Click Generate Signature.
4. The signature is added to the ACORD form and will be available in the drop-down in the future. All shared signatures are located here.