EZLynx Client Center is time-saving customer self-servicing tool. Once logged in, your customers can view policy information, print their own policy related documents, submit policy change requests and more. Best of all, your customers can access the Client Center 24/7, every day of the year.
Tag: EZLynx Client Center
Next week we will roll out EZLynx 4.16.05, which includes BETA opportunities for the information rich Policy Transaction and Policy Summary pages, a new EZLynx Client Center login format, and EZLynx Rating Engine enhancements.
- New Policy Transaction Interface (Beta phase)
- New Policy Summary Format (Beta phase)
- Improved Policy Matching Capabilities
- Client Center Enhancements
- Changes to the login process, including Text Message security verification options
- Customers with multiple applicant accounts have global access to all accounts
- Ability for agents to enable/disable Client Center access for primary applicant, co-applicant and/or contacts
New Policy Transaction Interface (Beta phase)
Interested in participating in the BETA phase? Click Here.
This re-design of our policy transaction page allows a more efficient way to filter, search, update, and match policies. The search filters are now dynamic; available options update as search criteria is refined.
- Expand & collapse policy transaction details
- Customize policy transaction page columns – display and order
- New workflows for matching Unmatched and Multiple Matched transactions
- Quickly match to a suggested account as a new policy, or
- Create a new applicant account and policy in one step, or
- Merge the transaction with an existing policy
- Option to bulk delete multiple transactions at once; convenient if a carrier downloads duplicate transactions
- New ability to edit policy #s for pending policies
Policy Summary Page (Beta Phase)
Interested in participating in the BETA phase? Click Here.
The newly enhanced policy summary page provides quick access to detailed personal and commercial policy information. We have also re-structured the order of data to streamline coverage information more effectively for each policy.
Commercial Property: now includes a Location Details button for viewing detailed property information for each building.
Commercial Auto: includes Coverage Limits, Vehicles and Coverages sections.
General Liability: Locations are moved to the bottom of the page; coverage limits and deductibles are found at the top.
Client Center 2.0
Updated Login Process
This latest update to Client Center brings an enhancement to the login process for your clients. Your clients will continue to initiate the login process by providing the email address that is associated with their account. However, if the email address is valid, the client will receive a 6-digit validation code by either email or SMS Text Message. The client will enter the validation code right there on the login page to complete the process.
For clients that are associated with multiple applicants, these users will no longer be excluded from Client Center access. This will be especially useful for Commercial accounts. Once the client has successfully validated their identity, these users will now see an account selection screen that will allow them to navigate between the accounts for which they have been given access.
Account Access Controls
Agents can now navigate to the Contacts page for a particular applicant and choose the Edit option for any Primary Applicant, Co-Applicant, or Contact that exists in the list. Within the Edit window, there is a check box that can be toggled to disable or enable that particular contact from being able to login to Client Center.
By default, Primary Applicants and Co-Applicants are enabled for Client Center. Other contacts, however, have to be manually enabled by the agent.
Client Center Settings
Don’t forget, if you’re an administrator at your agency and you do not have the Client Center option in your Settings menu in EZLynx, be sure to reach out to your support rep so that they can turn this feature on for you. This new menu gives administrators the ability to control the notification and task creation defaults for Client Center for your agency.
EZLynx Rating Engine
We have made a few enhancement to our flagship product, EZLynx Rating Engine, including an updated application process to help track and receive the best quote results.
- We’ve introduced a message box to confirm the applicant’s birth date for more accurate reporting and rating.
- When adding additional drivers, there are now two additional options; “Non Rated” and “Never Licensed”.
- As an improvement to the Incidents tab, the number of violations that can be entered is increased to 10 per driver. Also, when answering “Vehicle Involved”, it is now optional to specify which vehicle.
- The ability to receive quotes for 2017 models.
In EZLynx 4.16.03, we’re rolling out exciting enhancements to the EZLynx Management System, Rating Engine and Client Center.
- Enhanced Workflow for Bulk Emailing Certificates
- Commercial Policy Entry for Business Owners (BOP)
- Certificate Request Workflow in Client Center
- Agency-Facing Settings for Client Center
- ….and nearly 60 additional enhancements & updates
This great feature allows users to enter much more commercial policy information that is then pre-filled into all ACORD forms created for the policy in EZLynx.
- NEW – We now support Business Owners (BOP) line of business for this feature
- Workers Compensation has an improved user interface (UI) and workflow
- Inland Marine now allows more than 15 items of scheduled equipment
- All ACORD 90’s are updated to the most current version
- Improved user interface and workflow for Home and Dwelling Fire applications
- Documents now maintain the original policy # association, unless the policy # is changed manually
- Downloads now update in a way that better handles partial package cancellations
Certificate Holders Report
- Can now be exported to Excel
- Now includes “Created Date” and “Remarks” columns
Certificates – Bulk Email
When using the bulk email feature for certificates, you now have additional text formatting options and pre-filled email signatures.
- Added ability to edit Subject line
- Added CC and BCC options
- Updated reports:
- Commission Statement Master
- Activity Master
- Book of Business Summary
- Commission Statement Detail Master
Client Center 2.9
Client Center Agency-Facing Settings
- When enabled, agency admins can configure special Client Center preferences
- Override default display options with custom agency details
- By default, we will no longer be showing manual policies because many agencies don’t regularly update manual policy details. However, for those agencies that do keep manual policies updated, they can turn this feature on again
- Admins can set notifications to be sent and tasks assigned to either the applicant’s assigned user or to any other user.
- Users can now set rules for notification and task options depending on the type of action a consumer takes. For example, you can send policy change requests to a CSR, but Certificate Requests to the applicant’s assigned user.
Certificate Request Form
- An agent’s commercial customers can now request certificates from the Client Center. More certificate enhancements in Client Center are coming later this year!
- Updates to Consumer and Agent Notification Emails’ Content
- Content is cleaner, and includes the request date and time
- Agent generated certificates can be shared in Client Center and will not be editable by the customer
- When an agent shares a document in an applicant’s Client Center, they can now send an email notifying the customer of the same.
- Automatically created Tasks now include change request details
- When tasks are automatically created from a customer’s policy change request, the task notes include the request details. These details will no longer be sent by email, since they often contain confidential information.
- Commissions: Total commission amount no longer changes when removing a policy from a manual statement
- Personal Policy Entry: Audit transaction on Workers Compensation is now updating the selected policy term
- Consumer Quoting: Activity Report export to EZLynx option fixed
- EZLynx Accounting: Issue of a policy’s billing type being cleared when a non-accounting user edited a policy