November 5, 2015
Manual Quote Entry (Mgmt System users)
The tracking and reporting of quotes obtained directly on a carrier site is important to your business success, so we have added a manual quote entry feature. You can now manually add quotes for any line of business!
- Go to any applicant’s Quotes tab to manually add a quote.
- Specify quote details from the carrier and attach proposal documents at the same time.
- Add multiple quotes at once; in a grouping.
- Move quote information to a manual policy form with one action.
- Track all quotes in EZLynx for more accurate reporting of submitted quotes and close ratios.
- Review all quotes for an applicant on a single page.
- Record quote information for all LOB’s in one place.
- Ability to enter X-dates – useful when new reporting feature is released.
Policy Merge – any two lines of business (Mgmt System users)
Previously, policy merge only allowed merging two policies with the same line of business, but now you can merge any two lines of business. For example…
- If the Retained Policy LOB is different than the Duplicate Policy LOB, the system displays the warning message “You have selected two different lines of business, if merged, the duplicate policy’s LOB will be deleted.”
- To merge two policies with different LOB’s, locate the policy with the LOB to be saved. Go to the right side and from the Actions link, select Merge. Search for the policy with LOB to be deleted, then Merge. Its as easy as that!
Auto quote now asking for Age Licensed (Rating users)
The EZLynx Auto Application now asks drivers’ Age Licensed rather than Date Licensed to improve the workflow.
- Age Licensed defaults to state minimum
- Date Licensed field only displays if age licensed is 21 or older
- Enhanced performance when matching policies using Internet Explorer
- Improved editing of previous transactions in a policy’s history
- Removed the text message icon for users that don’t have the product…..yet
- System Log displays time stamp based on the computer’s time settings
- Automatic removal of linked applicants when applicant is deleted or merged
- Notes’ policy association are updated when moving applicants
- Added “Spouse” to Co-applicant Marital Status options when Applicant status changes to “Married” within quote application
- Save ACORD 180 without modifying Document Name
- Added an Upload feature to add custom Agency Forms