Birthday reports provide a list of applicant and co-applicant birth dates used to connect with customers on their special day – either via email or regular mail.
To run a birthday report:
- Hover over the Reports icon.
- If you do not have a Reports icon, contact your Agency Admin for setup.
- From Standard Reports, select Applicant.
- Click to select Birthday.
- Give special attention to the fields highlighted in the screen shot below.
- Use the radio dials on the left to retrieve birthdays for only your own applicants, or applicants assigned to everyone in your agency.
- Use the check-boxes at the bottom of the page to pick-and-choose which information will be included in the report; for example email and/or physical addresses.
- If you are planning to use the report to send emails, be sure to check the Email Opt Out box. Do not email anyone on the report whose opt out field is YES.
- To include co-applicant birthdays, check the “Relation” box.
- Click the Retrieve button.
Once the report is retrieved, it can be exported to Excel for sorting purposes. Export button is at upper right of screen.