EZLynx for Outlook Tips
After installing EZLynx for Outlook, there are some setting that you can manage.
To Access Settings: Go to the bottom of the EZLynx for Outlook toolbar, and click the double arrow icon “<<”. Then click the Settings (gear) icon.
Options: You can disable the automatic prompting to save every non-matching incoming or outgoing email. With this option, the system only prompts to save the incoming or outgoing emails that match existing EZLynx accounts.
EZLynx Account Settings : The username and password here must match your EZLynx account.
After making any changes, click “Apply” then “Ok.”
Using EZLynx for Outlook:
When you click an incoming email, EZLynx for Outlook starts to search for any matching applicants. You will see the applicant’s name listed in the toolbar on the right if a match has been found.
- Active campaigns are displayed.
- Save an email to the applicant’s Activity page by clicking “Save Activity“.
- If EZLynx for Outlook is unable to match the email to an existing applicant, a “No matching applicants found” message appears. Click “Search” to locate an existing applicant that is missing the email address or if the email came from someone else, like a carrier underwriter.
- Click the Refresh button to search for an applicant again.
Options when saving an email:
- Update the applicant’s email address to the sender’s address.
- Include all attachments OR pick-an-choose which attachments to save.
- Associate the email with a specific policy.
- Add the email to an existing discussion.
- Create a task from the email.
When finished, click Save Activity.
If the email address is associated with multiple accounts, click the double arrow icon. Now toggle between possible matching applicants to locate the correct account.
For more information, see the EZLynx for Outlook Guide