If you are using Internet Explorer, please take a couple of quick steps to ensure compatibility with EZLynx:
- Add https://*.ezlynx.com as a trusted site on your computer.
- Remove EZlynx in Compatibility View Settings in the Menu Bar under Tools
To add a trusted site:
- On your internet browser window, click “Tools>Internet Options>Security>Trusted Sites” and the Sites button. Type https://*.ezlynx.com in the “Add this website to the Zone” box and click Add.
To Remove EZLynx in Compatibility View Settings:
- Return to “Tools” and select “Compatibility View Settings”
- Remove EZLynx.com in the “Add this website” box and make sure there is not a box checked at the bottom which states “Display all websites in Compatibility View” – this option is only on older versions of Internet Explorer so if you have IE 11 then you may not see this as an option.
* See the screen shot below to add the Menu Bar to select “Tools”
- Right Click above any of the tabs or address bar.
- In the drop down, you should be able to select “Menu bar”
- Once you select the Menu bar, it should appear below the address bar.