If your agency uses a custom domain name (e.g. example.com) as part of your email address (e.g. [email protected]), it is now possible to use your unique email address with our email campaigns tool.
This doesn’t mean we will host your email. Instead, you will be able to give our system permission to send emails that use your email address as the ‘from’ address (even though we aren’t your email provider) so that your recipients are less likely to think the email they received is spam.
In order to do this, you must have control of the custom domain that you use with your email account so that you can add some records that indicate to other email providers that we are allowed to send out emails using your domain. This means that this feature won’t work with a third-party email address like [email protected], since you don’t actually own the gmail.com domain.
In order to access this feature, agency admins that have our EZLynx Communication Center product can contact [email protected] to be able to configure these advanced settings.
Adding the Record
Once you have added your domains to your account in EZLynx, we will provide you with some unique records that need to be added to your domain. These records are called CNAMEs, and they act as an alias.
Each registrar (the company that you used to purchase your custom domain) handles the process of adding CNAMEs differently, but the general process is the same.
- Log in to your account
- Find your domain
- Choose the option to edit DNS and/or add a CNAME record.
- Enter the new records provided by EZLynx
We will update this article with more details as this new feature becomes available.
If you are using Internet Explorer, please take a couple of quick steps to ensure compatibility with EZLynx:
- Add https://*.ezlynx.com as a trusted site on your computer.
- Remove EZlynx in Compatibility View Settings in the Menu Bar under Tools
To add a trusted site:
- On your internet browser window, click “Tools>Internet Options>Security>Trusted Sites” and the Sites button. Type https://*.ezlynx.com in the “Add this website to the Zone” box and click Add.
To Remove EZLynx in Compatibility View Settings:
- Return to “Tools” and select “Compatibility View Settings”
- Remove EZLynx.com in the “Add this website” box and make sure there is not a box checked at the bottom which states “Display all websites in Compatibility View” – this option is only on older versions of Internet Explorer so if you have IE 11 then you may not see this as an option.
* See the screen shot below to add the Menu Bar to select “Tools”
- Right Click above any of the tabs or address bar.
- In the drop down, you should be able to select “Menu bar”
- Once you select the Menu bar, it should appear below the address bar.
If you are creating a new applicant and when you click the Save and Go To Auto or Home, you are taken back to the EZLynx login screen, here’s the fix. Add https://*.ezlynx.com as a trusted site on your computer and it will immediately fix this issue.
Below are detailed instructions for adding EZLynx as a Trusted Site:
- From your Internet Explorer browser window, go to Tools
- select Internet Options
- click the Security tab
- click Trusted Sites
- click the Sites button
- At “Add this website to the zone”, enter https://*.ezlynx.com and click Add
- then Close to return to Internet Options
Are you getting this error when you try to log into EZLynx?
“EZLynx Web Site requires cookies to be enabled within your browser. Please make the necessary changes to allow cookies from the EZLynx Web Site before proceeding.”
If so, strangely enough, you actually need to check the date and time, including A.M. and P.M. Because EZLynx is a real time rater the system looks to make sure the date and time on your computer is accurate.
Once you make a fix to any of these, try to log into the website again and you should be successful.
If you have any questions, drop us a line at [email protected] or call 877-932-2382 and press 1 for support.
If you are unable to go to pull up the EZLynx website or the EZLynx login page, often it’s because your internet provider is Comcast or Charter, and they are blocking our site. This issue can crop up at anytime. Simply call your service provider and tell them you are unable to access the EZLynx website and they will unblock it. EZLynx is not the only site this happens with – Comcast and Charter randomly has this issue with different sites.
Here is one agent’s follow up email when we asked him to call Comcast regarding this issue: “I called Comcast and they disabled my “Smart Packet Detection” on our router from their end, and it resolved the issue in 20 seconds. Thanks”
For further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]
You may need to change the zoom level on your browser.
Internet Explorer –
- Check in the lower right hand corner to see your zoom level; clicking the size will allow you to change the zoom back to 100%
- Or from your IE toolbar, click View, then Zoom, and select 100%
Firefox – From the Mozilla Firefox tool bar, click on the bars and then you can click the plus or minus symbol to increase or decrease font size to 100%.
Google Chrome – click the menu icon and select zoom in the drop-down menu, then you can use the plus or minus symbol to increase or decrease the font size to 100%.