EZLynx Introduces First Network Management System for Market Access Providers
April 29, 2020
EZLynx is the first insurance software solution company to provide a complete, cloud-based network management system designed specifically to help Market Access Providers (MAPs) and their members reach their full growth and profit potential.
EZLynx MAP helps organizations thrive in today’s hyper-competitive insurance market by streamlining the daunting task of managing a quickly growing network. Every aspect of network management is made easier, smarter, and less time-consuming.
In recent years, Market Access Providers have seen tremendous growth. As MAPs grow and expand the scope of their services, management becomes overwhelming and scalability becomes an issue. Visibility diminishes with each new agency, eventually hitting a plateau. EZLynx MAP addresses this problem by giving unprecedented visibility into the network by slicing and dicing the data at every level.
EZLynx MAP is an innovative solution that helps manage the five key elements needed for overall network scalability and productivity:
- Member Management – Drive network members to success by managing their licenses, Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance requirements, agreements, and more.
- Carrier Management – Strengthen relationships using aggregate carrier data, including policy downloads and commission allocation in one, easy-to-use location.
- Commission Management – Boost productivity by eliminating the manual work of creating reports/spreadsheets with member commissions.
- Performance Management –Master Agencies can set, track and monitor performance goals across all levels of their organization, including specific markets and territories, and individual agencies.
- Member Portal– Give member agencies the tools they need to self-manage and stay in compliance. Securely share documents, performance goals, book of business and agency health reports, and more.
EZLynx MAP provides key data allowing Market Access Providers to analyze production across their members’ books of business in real-time. Continual data flows give master agencies the power to monitor the success of its members and make informed, data-driven decisions and effectively set goals to support growth strategies.
“Business growth is about developing powerful strategies and then executing on them,” said EZLynx Product Manager, Vijay Rengarajan. “The soundest strategies are derived from meaningful, actionable data. As MAPs grow, the data demand becomes less about their own corporate-level information and more about the collective data of their swelling membership ranks.”