EZLynx 4.19.13 is now available! Here are some highlights of the release:
New! Certificate Master Workflow
Certificates are perhaps the most time-consuming and costly activity imposed on agencies. Now EZLynx has redefined the creation, management, and distribution of certificates, streamlining the workflow and changing the way agencies think about getting them done.
Remarks made at the Master level carry through to all holders at once, and true asset association means that vehicles/locations automatically flow over with each holder. EZLynx has also simplified the task of sending certificates out to thousands of clients, with one-click distribution through the client’s preferred method — including online self-service within EZLynx Client Center.
This is a game-changer for commercial policies:
- Dedicated Certificates work area
- Completely revamped Certificate Master workflow
- Master level remarks carry through to all holders at once
- Easily add and manage certificate holders
- True asset association
- Attachments associated at the Holder level
- Longer remarks automatically flow to the required ACORD 101
- Certificate Distribution Reports provide a history of what you’ve generated
The new and improved Commercial Certificates is now available to all users of Level 2 and Level 3 EZLynx Management System. Look for the new “Certificates” tab on your Commercial Accounts.
Client Center: Certificate Self-Generation
Client Center is fully integrated with the new Certificate Master workflow. This means that Certificate Master Remarks you enter will be displayed on the Master Certificate you share to the Client Center.
Because Master Remarks now flow to the Client Center Certificate Master, this will save you (and the insured) needless back-and-forth communication to get the proper remarks added. Additionally, Supporting Documents now download with the Certificate Master in Client Center.
Documents can be attached to the Master Certificate, or to an individual Certificate Holder. When supporting documents are attached to a Master Certificate, they will stay associated with the Certificate. When the insured logs into the Client Center to “Download” or “Add Certificate Holder” to a shared Certificate, these documents will stay intact and download along with the Certificate.
Rating Engine Updates
EZLynx Rating Engine is receiving various updates with this release.
- Oregon ― Gender option X-Not Specified is renamed to Not Specified
- Michigan ― Additional PIP deductible options ($1,000 and $2,500) for Auto Application
Updates to Various Field Options for Home and Dwelling Fire:
- Frame Option is removed from the Exterior Walls field on Home Rating Application.
- Added a new value of 10% to the Ordinance & Law endorsement option on Home Rating Application.
- Under the Dwelling Fire Endorsements Tab, Replacement Cost Dwelling is renamed to Increased Replacement Cost Dwelling Percentage, with dropdown values of 125, 150, and 200.
For more information on any of these exciting new features, please visit the EZLynx Solution Center.