What’s Your Carrier Pulse?
Well, now you will. EZLynx Carrier Pulse is a monthly analytics report of aggregate data generated from your agencies’ use of EZLynx Rating Engine accounts. This new report is designed to help you monitor your agencies’ trends and analyze your system performance.
Do you ever wonder how your system’s performance compares to other carriers’ systems?
Do you know how often your agents bridged from the rater to your policy issuing system?
Carrier Pulse is packed full of key performance indicators such as:
- Number of times a particular prospect is rated and subsequently re-rated
- Number of unsuccessful quotes, and why they were unsuccessful
- Your response time to return quotes
- Number of states quoted
- Number of agencies who quoted
- Number of users who quoted
- Number of unique prospects quoted
In addition to summary data, Carrier Pulse provides the details of each quote attempted during the month. This is a great way to identify unsuccessful quote trends.