As a business that provides mission-critical applications for the insurance industry, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak that has now spread to every U.S. state. Our thoughts remain with those affected by the disease.
Though the situation continues to evolve, you can rest assured that EZLynx will remain open for business and continue to provide the top-notch service and support that you have come to expect.
- Except for a very small number of essential team members, all EZLynx employees are working remotely.
- Our products and services have continued without disruption, and we have received reports from users that they have had no issues working remotely with our product.
Our Response to COVID-19
EZLynx took steps early on to ensure that we have contingencies in place so that our products and services will not be disrupted.
- Ensured EZLynx employees adhere to best practices for limiting the spread of infectious diseases, including by moving all in-person meetings online.
- Prior to our decision to completely close our office to most employees, we required employees who traveled through international airports to work from home for two weeks before returning to the office.
- Implemented procedures for EZLynx employees to work remotely. Like many companies, we have aggressively pursued strategies for working from home, while also maintaining productivity for our teams and ensuring the service our customers receive is not diminished. At this point, almost all employees are working remotely.
- Restricted company-related employee travel, as well as restricting office visits from our customers and partners.
Our priority is to ensure our platform and services continue functioning without disruption, and we will do our part to maintain the health and safety of our employees, partners, and customers.
More information on the Coronavirus can be found on the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/nCoV/