The EZLynx April 2020 release is now available! Here are some highlights of the release:
New! Carrier eDocuments
EZLynx Carrier Messaging is expanding to include eDocuments (eDocs). This new feature promotes better and faster communication between agents, carriers and insureds. It will also streamline your carrier connections and provide your agency access to the most accurate policy documents throughout the insurance life cycle.
- Supports eDocs and Messages coming through IVANS
- Automatic Carrier eDocument association to customer accounts and policies
- Secure transfer of documents such as declaration pages, ID Cards, payment overdue notices, and more through Client Center
- Full tracking of all policy documents sent directly from the carrier
If your agency is not already set up to receive eDocs and Messages, please reach out to carriers to enable this capability.
Improved Application and Policy Entry Workflows
EZLynx has made enhancements to policy and application screens for many commercial lines of business in the management system. The screens provide a more logical flow to enter data and navigate between different tabs in the screens.
The following LOBs have been updated with a new look and feel:
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Commercial Property
- Errors & Omissions
- Directors & Officers
- Equipment Breakdown
- Cyber Liability
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Inland Marine
Transition to New Reporting & Analytics Platform
We are excited to report that the transition to the new Reporting & Analytics platform has been completed! Look for this latest update to roll out to your agency in the coming weeks.
For those of you who have been enjoying the new platform since its initial release, full functionality is now available.
With this latest release:
- Save the filters on any new report for easy access later
- Share specific reports with other users in your organization
- Schedule the automatic delivery of your most used reports directly to your Inbox
Other highlights of the new EZLynx Reporting & Analytics include:
- Interactive charts
- Significant speed enhancements
- Additional export options, including Excel, PDF, CSV, and XML
- Pixel-perfect reporting capabilities
- Revamped Agency Pulse report, featuring trend analysis and peer benchmark data
When your agency switches over, you will immediately notice your Reports defaulting to the new version.
NOTE: Users will still have access to both the new and the legacy platforms for a limited time. For instructions on porting any saved or scheduled reports over to the new platform, click here.
For more information on any of these exciting new features, please visit the EZLynx Solution Center.