During the first week of August, we’re rolling out EZLynx 4.16.07 which includes a new applicant summary report, claims tracking, and white-label domains.
- New Applicant Summary Report
- Enhanced Commissions Reports
- Retention Center: Policy Change Percentage Calculations
- Claims Tracking
Interested in BETA testing Claims Tracking? Click Here
Last month’s release of EZLynx Reports 2.0 brought us a new user interface and extensive filtering capabilities. This month, we’re introducing an Applicant Summary report and several enhancements to existing reports!
Inspired to learn more? Take a look at our detailed report guides.
Applicant Summary Report
The Applicant Summary Report shows demographic information for an agency’s current policyholders. This report includes valuable information like Active Policies and Average Premium per Customer as well as summary statistics by gender, education level, and marital status.
Additional Report Enhancements
- Commission Statement Detail Payment Master Report now includes “Approved Date” to see a commission transaction’s approval date.
- Export to PDF now maintains custom column sort
- Simpler view of commission rules associated with policies
- Master carrier name display corrected
- Branch filter now works across all reports
- Policy Master reports now display LOB Departments
- Policy Transaction Detail report now displays Transaction Type full name and short code (New Business/NBS)
- Policy Descriptions now available on policy management reports
Claims Tracking (BETA Release)
Manual Claims Entry Only
With this release, agents can manually add claim information, reserves, payments, and claims adjuster information.