LEWISVILLE, Texas. (October 21, 2019) – EZLynx, one of the leading providers of software solutions for independent insurance agencies and the #1 Comparative Rater on the market, today kicked off its third AgentLynx User Conference in Fort Worth, Texas, welcoming independent insurance agents, insurance carriers, and vendors from across the United States. At the conference, EZLynx will showcase innovative new software solutions that enable customers to transform their agencies for greater growth, retention, customer service, and efficiency.
AgentLynx takes place in Downtown Fort Worth from October 21 – 23, 2019. The three-day conference features interactive presentations led by industry veterans, keynotes by EZLynx leadership, hands-on innovation labs, insightful agency panels, live product demos, and engaging networking opportunities. Independent insurance agents will walk away with practical skills, knowledge, and technology that can help them transform their businesses to compete in today’s ever-changing marketplace.
In 2003, EZLynx pioneered comparative real-time rating, enabling agents to generate accurate, real-time rate quotes from multiple insurance companies with a single data entry point. Since then, EZLynx has continued to innovate and create impactful solutions for the independent insurance agent to enhance their businesses in the following four areas: serviceability, productivity, scalability, and profitability. The newest product innovations that will be featured at AgentLynx include:
- EZLynx 5 is the next evolution in real-time rating. Key features include intelligent prefills, carrier checks, quote templates, and rate estimators. EZLynx 5 enables agents to generate accurate and complete auto and home quotes in less time.
- EZLynx Submission Center streamlines the large-scale and complex commercial submission process with a centralized hub to organize, track and bind applications with ease. Agents can seamlessly track carrier submissions, manage underwriter contacts, obtain product and appetite guidance, and evaluate a global view of all submission activity. The new product enables agents to be more strategic and successful in the commercial submission process.
- EZLynx MAP is the industry’s first-ever Agency Management System for Market Access Providers (MAPs). The new offering is a complete, cloud-based network management solution to help MAPs and their members reach their full growth and profit potential via Member Management, Carrier Management, Commission Management, Network Visibility, and Performance Management solutions.
- New Mid-Market Commercial Enhancements to the EZLynx suite of products are a game-changer for independent insurance agencies aiming to better sell, service, and grow their commercial lines of business. Key product features include a new Certificate Master workflow, revamped Forms Workflow, enhanced import and export features, and a new Application Bundling feature that enables agents to package multiple lines of business in a single workflow.
- EZLynx Connect is designed to connect the EZLynx platform to data and systems everywhere. EZLynx Connect is a platform for data exchange, and a marketplace for agents and vendors. Key vendor integrations include Intuit QuickBooks, Zapier, Ask Kodiak, HTG, Twilio, SendGrid, Polk, BackNine Insurance, LexisNexis, AssureSign, and a new integration with Office 365.
Additional conference highlights include:
- The Keynote Address, led by EZLynx CEO Nag Rao, offers attendees insightful industry analysis and live demos of highly-anticipated new EZLynx products.
- Interactive Breakout Sessions allow attendees to delve deeper in the areas most impactful for their business. Key session topics include agency communications and marketing, navigating the commercial submission process, best practices for quoting and growing personal lines, accounting and commissions, customer self-service, and more. The full AgentLynx session agenda can be found here: www.ezlynx.com/agentlynx/agenda.
- Agency Panel Discussions enable attendees to learn from their peers via engaging discussions that cover topics ranging from Digital Agencies to best practices for providing first-class customer service and support.
- Round Robin Sessions with the EZLynx Product Team provide attendees with the opportunity to meet directly with EZLynx Product Managers and share their suggestions, feedback, and ideas.
- Networking Opportunities, including a reception featuring trade show exhibits from leading Carriers and insurance solution vendors and an evening special event at Billy Bob’s, the world’s largest honky-tonk, featuring live music, dancing, and performances.
- The EZLynx Experience Center enables attendees to test the latest EZLynx innovations, receive hands on demos, and leave feedback on upcoming product releases.
- Community Service Programs include a Book Donation program and raffle drawing with proceeds supporting PediPlace, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing quality pediatric care to uninsured children in Texas.
Attendees and non-attendees alike can view conference highlights by following #AgentLynx on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Additional information about AgentLynx, including the full conference agenda and highlights from previous years, can be found here: www.ezlynx.com/agentlynx.
Further information on the product innovations unveiled at AgentLynx can be found here: www.ezlynx.com